Expert help with seating
Seating Assessment Days
Our equipment display and retail area is open Monday to Friday, with trained advisors to help find right items for you.
On Thursdays between 10am and 2pm we have an additional specialist who will address, in particular, your seating needs.
Are you finding it hard to get back up out of a chair? Do you need to put your feet up?
Come and see us to ask all your questions and gain invaluable advice to buy the correct chair for you.
If you are thinking of buying a riser-recliner chair our seating specialist will advise you on:
- Posture – sitting correctly
- Correct chair size – height, depth, width, arm rests and back height
- Support – devices to help you maintain the correct posture
- Pressure care – to prevent skin or muscle irritation
- Chair back styles –to suit your requirements
- Different rise and recline actions including tilt in space to suit comfort and ability
- Bespoke and made-to-measure products – ensuring a perfect fit
- Different fabrics ie waterproof/wipeable, anti bacterial
We also have specialist advisors for electric wheelchairs and scooters.
Share this page
New free online training courses starting soon. We have places available on our free wellbeing, employment and learning support programmes.
The Best of Me programme is a series of free online courses for Bedfordshire residents. We can help improve your health, confidence & wellbeing.
Please see some important information about PPE, Personal Health Budgets, shielding, COVID 19 testing for PAs and more up to date information to support PAs and individual employers.
Help for carers in Luton
Introducing the free support service for unpaid carers in Luton, Carers Central. We offer lots of free 1-2-1 help and advice by phone, email and online meetups.
Please consider donating to The Disability Resource Centre today so we can continue our vital services.