If you need some support with your overall wellbeing or need help with building your confidence then we are here to help.
Our expert team of wellbeing and employment support coaches can help you with a free programme of online lessons, 1-2-1 training or virtual weekly classes.
We have courses starting soon…
Our free online training courses are proving very popular
Read what people have been saying from our first groups of learners:
- “Thank you for a great course.”
- “I thought the content was written very well and easy to understand. I enjoyed the video clips and the links to further reading were very helpful too. I found the weekly Zoom catch up was great, as we connected as a group. We were able to talk about some of the topics covered in the online lessons and how we feel about it and to check our own wellbeing too.”
- “A very interesting and thought provoking module. Lots of new knowledge to help me start to make better choices.”
- “I found this module really interesting, and I loved the videos.”
- “I am finding this really interesting.”
- “Everyone in the group appreciates different views and they are all understanding, I have learnt a lot from my peers. I have wanted change for so long and the course has given me the tools and confidence to implement this. Thank you.”
- “Lots of information on how to improve different areas of my lifestyle and cope with the stresses in life with a more positive outlook.”
- “This has been very useful as it adds structure to my day & focus… the modules are bite size & not overloading. The worksheets are achievable & useful. Face to face on line with the group & tutor was invaluable.”
- “Many tips for me to try and create a better routine.”
- “Lots of links to further reading – Video links to useful information – Easily explained and easy to understand – Relaxed approach and encouragement from teacher and others.”
Our ‘Future me’ programme is designed to help support your choices for the future you.
It will explore your hopes and ambitions and the opportunities available. This course will help you plan your ideal future, set goals and identify barriers that may be stopping your progress.
Whether that be with finding employment, exploring volunteering or considering learning opportunities.
By the end of the course you will:
- Be able to identify your strengths and skills
- Be able to identify the barriers that may be stopping your progression
- Have improved communication skills including selling yourself in an interview
- Have an updated CV
- Know how to access learning opportunities
- Know the value of volunteering and how to access opportunities
- Produce a plan for your future success
The ‘Future me’ course is available now, for starting in August 2020.
How the course is delivered
A mix of online classroom sessions and self-directed online learning.
The course is made up of 10 x 3 hours lessons (below).
Each lesson is accessed through our online learning platform. This means you can work through the lesson content in your own time when it suits you.
Each lesson will take around 3 hours to complete:
- Knowing your strengths
- Effective Communication
- Removing Barriers & Exploring Progression
- Interview Techniques
- CVs and Cover Letters
- Application Forms
- Job Searching
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Learning Opportunities
- Planning for Success
In addition to the online course there will be a weekly online classroom, every Wednesday, for 5 weeks, 10am-12pm.
The classroom is tutor lead and will guide you through the content of the online learning lessons.
We have many more free training courses
We have more free online learning opportunities and there are still places available for courses starting in July 2020.
For full details please call 01582 470 900 or contact us by email or chat to us by clicking the pink chat/email button, at the bottom of this page.