By popular demand we have reopened our disability equipment shop by appointment only.
Our customers overwhelming told us, in the online survey we ran recently week, that they wanted us to open in a safe and socially distanced fashion.
So that’s exactly what we are doing. we opening again by appointment only on Monday 22nd June 2020.
See our video showing all the changes we have made:
We are still here to help, over the phone too
And you will still be able to get all our friendly advice and choose products over the phone or online via our popular ‘chat and collect’ service.
Reopened by appointment only
We have spent a lot of time and effort to reopen our doors at The Disability Resource Centre here in Dunstable. So we are now taking bookings from customers that wish to visit our disability equipment shop, with appointments available, one at a time.
We have put in place a wide variety of safety measures to ensure social distancing is observed and the building meets all government guidelines, including:
- Doors will open on an appointment only basis
- Face shields will be worn by staff, with optional face masks for customers
- Social distancing will be strictly observed (2 metres currently) and the building is being set out to allow this
- Screens in place where required
- Only a limited number of staff and customers will be allowed in the building at the same time
To book an appointment to visit our disability equipment shop, for visits by appointment only, then please call 01582 470 900 or contact us by email or chat to us by clicking the pink chat button, at the bottom of every page.