Disability equipment advice
We are open by appointment only, providing independent equipment advice so you can buy with confidence
Free disability equipment advice service
- Learn about equipment that will provide the right solution for you
- Get information on how to obtain items (private purchase or provision via the statutory services)
- We can help you to source equipment that we don’t have in stock
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 9am – 5:00pm and Fridays 9am – 4:45pm. The last appointment is half an hour before closing time.
- All our staff are fully trained
- We are part of the Assist UK network
- We are a registered charity, not a statutory service
- We cover all age groups and all types of disabilities
- We sell a large range of items.
- Anyone can access this service – you do not need to be referred by your doctor or be in touch with a social worker or other professional
We offer a free disability equipment advice service provided by our highly-trained staff. Please email us to book an appointment.
Mobility Aids & Scooters
Kitchen & Dining Items
Everyday Living Aids
Share this page
We are here for you…
During the new lockdown our team members are all working at home and available to help you, so please do get in contact.
Phone: 01582 470 900
WhatsApp: 07871 744157
Text us: 07871 744157
Talk to us via Facebook Messenger
Simply click the pink ‘Chat with us’ button below, open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Unfortunately we have to suspend our retail services and equipment sales for 2 weeks. All our other services are open, so please let us know how we can help you…
We joined the Amazon Smile programme so that every time you shop at Amazon you can support our charity with a donation, contributed automatically by Amazon, at no extra cost to you.
See the new timetable for November to December 2020 including full descriptions, dates and times.
We are running free workshops on these topics and more:
Emergency First Aid*, Health and safety*, Safeguarding adults, Epilepsy awareness, Emotional freedom technique and Covid-19, Learning disabilities awareness, Autism awareness, Deaf awareness, Infection, prevention and control*, Equality and Diversity* and more… Read more