Disability equipment advice
We are open by appointment only, providing independent equipment advice so you can buy with confidence
Free disability equipment advice service
- Learn about equipment that will provide the right solution for you
- Get information on how to obtain items (private purchase or provision via the statutory services)
- We can help you to source equipment that we don’t have in stock
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 9am – 5:00pm and Fridays 9am – 4:45pm. The last appointment is half an hour before closing time.
- All our staff are fully trained
- We are part of the Assist UK network
- We are a registered charity, not a statutory service
- We cover all age groups and all types of disabilities
- We sell a large range of items.
- Anyone can access this service – you do not need to be referred by your doctor or be in touch with a social worker or other professional
We offer a free disability equipment advice service provided by our highly-trained staff. Please email us to book an appointment.
Mobility Aids & Scooters
Kitchen & Dining Items
Everyday Living Aids
Share this page
We are here for you…
During the new lockdown our team members are all working at home and available to help you, so please do get in contact.
Phone: 01582 470 900
WhatsApp: 07871 744157
Text us: 07871 744157
Talk to us via Facebook Messenger
Simply click the pink ‘Chat with us’ button below, open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Read all about the support that is available to help with your mental health during this difficult time. We have compiled over 50 websites, apps, videos and services, so please do take a look…
We are breaking down the barriers to exercising at home.
For people living in Bedfordshire and Luton only.
We are breaking down the barriers and are launching an exciting package of support to help people living in Bedfordshire and Luton to exercise safely at home including:
- Free beginner-level online classes by local fitness professionals
- Join the free classes online by live video or watch pre-recorded sessions and exercise any time
- Free exercise equipment hire of items like resistance bands and balls
Free tablet computer hire and technology training for people without a smartphone, PC/Mac or tablet, so they can join the online sessions