Disability equipment advice
We are open by appointment only, providing independent equipment advice so you can buy with confidence
Free disability equipment advice service
- Learn about equipment that will provide the right solution for you
- Get information on how to obtain items (private purchase or provision via the statutory services)
- We can help you to source equipment that we don’t have in stock
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 9am – 5:00pm and Fridays 9am – 4:45pm. The last appointment is half an hour before closing time.
- All our staff are fully trained
- We are part of the Assist UK network
- We are a registered charity, not a statutory service
- We cover all age groups and all types of disabilities
- We sell a large range of items.
- Anyone can access this service – you do not need to be referred by your doctor or be in touch with a social worker or other professional
We offer a free disability equipment advice service provided by our highly-trained staff. Please email us to book an appointment.
Mobility Aids & Scooters
Kitchen & Dining Items
Everyday Living Aids
Share this page
We are here for you…
Our team members are all working at home and available to help you, so please contact us.
Phone: 01582 470 900
WhatsApp: 07871 744157
Text us: 07871 744157
Talk to us via Facebook Messenger
Simply click the pink ‘Chat with us’ button below, open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
The Disability Resource Centre is pleased to announce a new series of free care skills training workshops and online courses. Since 2017 our Care Academy has helped hundreds of local unpaid carers and PAs to learn vital skills, for free…
We have received new funding to provide free exercise and Yoga classes live online. We can help you with free exercise equipment hire and laptop/tablet hire too.