Disability equipment advice
We are open by appointment only, providing independent equipment advice so you can buy with confidence
Free disability equipment advice service
- Learn about equipment that will provide the right solution for you
- Get information on how to obtain items (private purchase or provision via the statutory services)
- We can help you to source equipment that we don’t have in stock
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 9am – 5:00pm and Fridays 9am – 4:45pm. The last appointment is half an hour before closing time.
- All our staff are fully trained
- We are part of the Assist UK network
- We are a registered charity, not a statutory service
- We cover all age groups and all types of disabilities
- We sell a large range of items.
- Anyone can access this service – you do not need to be referred by your doctor or be in touch with a social worker or other professional
We offer a free disability equipment advice service provided by our highly-trained staff. Please email us to book an appointment.
Mobility Aids & Scooters
Kitchen & Dining Items
Everyday Living Aids
Share this page
New free online training courses starting soon. We have places available on our free wellbeing, employment and learning support programmes.
Free online wellbeing courses
The Best of Me programme is a series of free online courses for Bedfordshire residents. We can help improve your health, confidence & wellbeing.
Help for carers in Luton
Introducing the free support service for unpaid carers in Luton, Carers Central. We offer lots of free 1-2-1 help and advice by phone, email and online meetups.
Please consider donating to The Disability Resource Centre today so we can continue our vital services.