Free disability equipment advice
We provide independent equipment advice service so you can buy with confidence
- Learn about equipment that will provide the right solution for you
- Get information on how to obtain items (private purchase or provision via the statutory services)
- We can help you to find equipment that we don’t have in stock
- All our staff are fully trained
- We are part of the Assist UK network
- We are a registered charity, not a statutory service
- We cover all age groups and all types of disabilities
- Anyone can access this service – you do not need to be referred by your doctor or be in touch with a social worker or other professional
We offer a free disability equipment advice service provided by our highly-trained staff. Please email us to book an appointment.
Mobility Aids & Scooters
Kitchen & Dining Items
Everyday Living Aids
Share this page
On Wednesday 14th February, we celebrated The Disability Resource Centre’s 30th anniversary since our inauguration. We hosted an event at the Mayfield Centre for a celebration with free tea and cakes, and a visit from the Mayor, Liz Jones.
As The Disability Resource Centre marks its 30th anniversary, we reflect on the remarkable progress and positive changes for disabled people over the past three decades…
On Wednesday 31st January, The Disability Resource Centre, along with our project partners, will be hosting a Community Central partner collaboration day at Lewsey Community Centre between 1pm and 5pm.