We can help you fill-in your blue badge form
We are a regional charity and can help you to complete your blue badge form if you live in Bedfordshire and Luton.
The following links may also be useful when you need help with blue badges:
Information from your local council about blue badges.
On the gov.uk website you can apply for or renew a blue badge online.
Book an appointment today with our expert advisors
Please note that places must be booked in advance.
What to bring to your appointment
We can help you fill out a blue badge application online, which is sent to the council. We ask that you bring the following details to your appointment:
• National Insurance number
• Existing blue badge if you have one
• List of medications or copy of prescriptions
• Contact details of doctors, consultants and other medical specialists
• Driving licence (if a driver)
• Proof of identification (driving licence/passport or birth certificate)
• Proof of residency (council tax, driving licence or benefit letter)
• Other accompanying medical letters, reports or documentation you wish to include to support your claim
• Two passport size photos
We do not guarantee your application will be successful.
Please allow up to 90 minutes for each appointment.
We are very grateful to NatWest for funding our benefits advice service and workshops.
Share this page
For Diabetes Week – A free online meetup/webinar: I know Someone with Diabetes – How can I help? Wednesday, June 15, 5pm to 6pm.
The Dunstable Town FC Walking Football Group meets on Wednesdays at Creasey Park from 11am to 12 noon. These friendly sessions are open to all and there is no charge. See the dates the group is meeting this summer…
The Disability Resource Centre is pleased to announce a new series of free care skills training workshops and online courses. Since 2017 our Care Academy has helped hundreds of local unpaid carers and PAs to learn vital skills, for free…